We all know those days when you’re having a fat day (if you’re like me its everyday) and you want a cookie, but don’t feel like making an entire batch. Well crafty me found this on Tumblr and I fell in love, it’s honestly better than sex. (Okay not really but you get my point) Go make this and get fat, so I can judge you.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 3 drops of vanilla extract
- Small pinch of salt
- 1 egg Yolk
- Scant ¼ of flour (slightly less than ¼ of a cup)
- 2 heaping tablespoons of semi sweet chocolate chips
- Start by melting your butter in the microwave. Butter should just be melted, not boiling.
- Add sugars, vanilla and salt. Stir to combine.
- Separate your egg and add the yolk only to your cup. Stir to combine.
- Add flour, then stir again.
- Add the chocolate chips, and give a final stir. Now your mixture will look like cookie dough.
- Cook in microwave 40-60 seconds, start checking for doneness at 40 seconds. Mine takes 50 seconds. Do not cook past one minute, just like a regular cookie, this will continue cooking as it cools. If the cookie is dry or cake like, try less time. Serve warm.